Back to the Index of Announcement Emails
December 19, 2012
- CCRRF Rail Excursions for 2013 include a Journey to Santa Barbara and a Saturday Trip
- Info on Excursion Gift Certificates, the Reno Fun Train & a German Model Train Trip!
- Also Central Coast Rail News
New Rail Excursions ? Tickets Now Available for 2013 Trips!
Need a last minute gift idea? CCRRF Rail Excursion Gift Tickets are now available! Buy tickets online for future Excursions. Recipients can select their own trip date.
2013 CCRRF Wine Rail Excursions:
- Regular Second Sunday Wine Rail Excursions start in SLO on January 13th and March 10th. Starts in Paso Robles on February 10th.
- Saturday, January 26th: Special Saturday Excursion: starts in Paso, visits D'Anbino and Pomar Junction Wineries, light lunch and a ride on Amtrak's Coast Starlight between SLO and Paso Robles
- Wednesday, February 20th: Special Santa Barbara Excursion includes a Round Trip on Amtrak's Pacific Surfliner between SLO (also Grover & Guadalupe) and Santa Barbara, private tour of the Reagan Ranch Center, shopping & complimentary wine tasting.
Details at: http://ccrrf.com/excursions.html Adult price for Wine Rail Excursions is $59 for adults and $39 for kids.
Most Excursions include a ride up or down the Cuesta Grade on Amtrak?s Coast Starlight and circle connection on a private Ride-On bus.
Buy Tickets Online Now: click here
Special 2013 Excursions now available:
* The CCRRF is helping Academy Travel of SLO promote the Reno Fun Train. Ride in classic dome cars through the Sierra Nevada Mountains February 7th-11th! Details for this one.
* The CCRRF is helping the International Fellowship of Railroading Rotarians promote its German Model Train Trip June 27th to July 6th. Details for this one.
Central Coast Rail News and Events:
* The Fillmore & Western Railway Co. and its affiliated nonprofit support groups have announced many holiday trips and events. They will be running their steam engine this month too! Details at: http://www.fwry.com
* January 26th & 27th: Model Railroad Days at the Oceano Depot. Sponsored by the San Luis Obispo Model Railroad Association and the Oceano Depot. Free! 10am-4pm daily Details at: http://www.slomra.org/
* Save the Date! Saturday, May 11th, is National Train Day! Rail excursions and events throughout the Central Coast!
* The CCRRF website is constantly updated with interesting information and photos. Check here for updates: http://ccrrf.com/whatsnew.html
Do you have a Central Coast railroad event to add to our next broadcast email? Email it to: email@example.com