Back to the Index of Announcement Emails
May 6, 2015
Join in the fun this Saturday as the SLO Railroad Museum hosts the 1st Annual SLO TRAIN DAY!
Saturday, May 9th (10am - 4pm)
Enjoy a multitude of special activities plus the special christening of the "La Cuesta" Parlor Car. Schedule and Details here: http://slorrm.com/150509.html
You are invited to JOIN the SLO Railroad Museum's BROADCAST EMAIL LIST!
Receive periodic messages from the SLORRM in the "From The Freighthouse" E-Newsletter which highlights special events, news items, ongoing programming, new displays and volunteer opportunities. These emails are specific to SLORRM activities and are published about two times per month. Merely Click Here
MORE CENTRAL COAST RAILROAD NEWS:
- Save the Dates: October 1-4, 2015 for the Central Coast Railroad Festival!
- A few tickets are still available for the private rail car excursion to Santa Barbara with the SLORRM on June 20th (SLORRM.com/150620.html)
- Regular SLO Railroad Museum hours are now on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month 10am to 4pm. (Small admission fee charged for nonmembers.)
- Friends of the Santa Maria Valley Railroad Open House Weekend June 19-21, see their Activities page
- The Oceano Depot in Oceano is open every Sunday from 1-3pm. (OceanoDepot.org)
- The Fillmore & Western Railway Company continues to offer many types of train rides this spring. (FWRy-blog.com)
- A new Central Coast Railroading Calendar is now available which offers up to date listings for all rail events in our area. (CCRRF.com/calendar.html)
Do you have a Central Coast railroad event to add to our next broadcast email? Email it to: email@example.com
To view this message on the website, go here